Romania started to be more known in Europe because of our gypsies then because of its tourism. It is sad to see that a country that has so many amazing and surprising places to visit cannot promote them in the right way.
We have been taught even from gymnasium about our fabulous mountains, waters, plains, see, hills, landscapes and I wonder why no one is doing something serious about our way of promoting things.
I love Romania, I love my city ! This should be heard every day when you walk around the streets of your cities! Every person has to feel in his blood the need of wanting to tell and to show that his country is extraordinary. We should all feel this ! And every time we go abroad we have to know what to tell about Romania and how to be proud about it!
Let`s start all doing something about our land !
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu